Tuesday, February 10, 2009

$40-$50/Article: Constant-Content.com Call for Freelance Writers

As the current issue of the Inkwell Editorial newsletter reveals how to make money at Constant-Content.com (CC), I thought I'd post this listing I just received. As I said, I receive calls for content from CC 3-5 times a week, sometimes multiple times a day. And, the requests have been increasing lately. So if you want to pick up some extra freelance writing jobs, give this outlet a try.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with CC other than having a writing account with them. I 've submitted one article in the year or so since I signed up. Luckily, I stay busy enough that I've never had to actually use this site. But if you're new to freelance writing, or just don't feel like marketing directly to companies, this is a good outlet. Following are the particulars.

TOPIC: America's Economy: Dead or Alive

REQUESTED BY: Customer Davidearlrogers has requested a new article on Constant Content, below are the details:

ARTICLE DETAILS: A picture of how our economy is performing. How many jobs have been lost in the last 5 years? Last Year? Current state? Are the jobs lost primarily in the non-degree sectors or people with college degrees and above? Any real numbers would be great. America borrows a lot of money from other countries, who do we owe and how much? Is there a plan to ever really pay the money back? Does this stimulus package help in anyway? What do economists think about our future economy?

WORD COUNT: 300-500

RATE: $40-$50

NEEDED: ASAP. You can view / reply to this message from constant content. http://www.constant-content.com/mail/read/1205591/ (must have a CC account so you can sign in and read all Calls for Content.

QUESTION: Anyone know of an auto ebook delivery/payment program like e-Junkie/Lulu? I've been having some delivery problems with e-Junkie on my affiliate site (it's 100% perfect on delivery of my Inkwell Ebooks), so I'm looking for an alternative. If so, shoot me an email (info *at* InkwellEditorial.com). Thanks.

Until tomorrow,
Yuwanda (Wanna know what I'm up to? Check me out on Twitter)
Contact: info *at* InkwellEditorial.com
P.S.: Where are all the freelance writing jobs? Find out in the 2008-2009 Freelance Writing Jobs Report
***********************************************
Freelance Success Stories! There are freelancers who make very good livings at what they love. Inkwell Editorial’s newsletter features these successful professionals who put to rest the phrase, “starving freelancer.” Current Issue: How to Make Money Using Constant-Content.com and by Writing Special Reports. Subscribe to read this, and all previous, issues.
***********************************************
Copyright ©2009 InkwellEditorial.com. Except where noted, no part of this site may be reproduced in any manner without the express, written consent of the publisher. Violators will be prosecuted.

No comments: